Casablanca 02/04/2013 : As part of its overall strategy, to assist firms in complex economies, uncertain and characterized by permanent changes, the CEED (Centre of Executive and entrepreneurial development) Ltd € ™ installs in Morocco through to CEED Morocco.
CEED Morocco Baby © nÃ © fited support the actual bucket © CEED who aspires to a world where entrepreneurs have the tools and support needed to encourage’innovation, © created st € ™ s job and stick to a shot © thriving economy.
€ ™ s support and entrepreneurial vision € ™ s an actual © International Network!
CEED is an American non-governmental organization established in 2005 by SEAF (Small Enterprise Assistance Funds) and supported by partners © e © gional such as actual the’USAID, the FMO, the bank default © entrepreneurial development, the BAS Programme Your Bank Europa © enemies for Reconstruction and Development DÃ ©. This organization aims to support young entrepreneurs and provide them to default © development through entrepreneurial vision based on © e 4 points :
- Strengthening capacity © s: Acquisition of skills by sharing ’learning among entrepreneurs
- Valuing € ™ s © change: Development of relations across the Mentoring and Networking
- The development of a community: Establishment of supporting ecosystems
- The deployment of capital : Facilitating’access to finance
CEED Grow, a program for companies in the growth phase!
As part of its expansion in Morocco, CEED Morocco launches its CEED Grow. Based on Training, the Mentoring and Networking, this support program 6 months is for growth stage companies seeking to address the current challenges and future entrepreneurials.
CEED Grow offers young entrepreneurs the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of the best entrepreneurs, learn from their experiences and compare their achievements to improve their performance and effectiveness in daily.
Through this support, CEED Grow allows them to expand and strengthen their sales, create a powerful image of their brand, improve their market positioning, meet potential customers, form an efficient and experienced team, develop their entrepreneurial and managerial skills and expand their business network.
CEED Grow program revolves around 3 axes:
- 10 workshops led by experts and qualified contractors.
- Case studies on practical and concrete solutions to businesses Moroccan performance.
- Individual meetings with heads of local reputable companies.
- Exchange between groups of entrepreneurs, having noted the same challenges, willing to share their entrepreneurial experiences.
- Board and feedback on managerial and entrepreneurial decisions, provided by qualified mentors.
- 6 events and activities monthly Networking, local and international.
- Network with nearly 17000 partners, contractors and members of CEED Morocco and CEED Global Worldwide.
Information about CEED Morocco:
CEED Morocco is a member of the international network CEED (Centre of Entrepreunarial and Executive Development), an American non-governmental organization that supports entrepreneurs to develop their business in emerging markets.
CEED offers programs Training, of Networking and Mentoring Unique, designed to develop a new generation’entrepreneurs with an international vocation. Through these programs, CEED participates in the development of a community’high-growth entrepreneurs.
Benefiting from the experience and support of the international network CEED, CEED Morocco provides several benefits to Moroccan entrepreneurs, wishing to attend programs’innovative support. CEED Morocco their offers both training and access to networks, markets and financing needed to grow their businesses.